Med Connect offers specialized vehicles, equipment and trained personnel for transportation of:
- Senior Citizens
- The mentally or physically challenged
- Anyone who is less than fully mobile or has strength, balance or stability issues
- Those using a cane or walker or needing stretcher or wheelchair transportation
We provide a much higher level of service and support than a taxi, limousine or livery service can or will provide - a "circle of care" from your home, into and out of the vehicle,
to your destination and back again.
Depending on what you require, count on Med Connect to:
- Arrive at your home on time.
- Come to your door and, if needed, into your home to help you get ready for your trip.
- Help with clothing and accessories (coats, hats, gloves, umbrellas, etc.)
- Make sure you have your keys, wallet, purse, medical records, and important papers
like bank statements, prescriptions, etc.)
- Double check that your home is locked, lights are left on or off as needed and your alarm system is activated.
- Hand-in-hand, arm-in-arm help getting down stairs, across uneven or
icy pavement and long walkways and to the vehicle.
- Help entering the vehicle.
- Sensitivity in accommodating rest room stops and your driving preferences.
- Help exiting the vehicle and getting into your destination.
- Med Connect waits for you so there is no delay in returning you home. You receive the same care and attention on the return trip.
- Once you are back home we make sure you are settled and your home is locked and secure before we leave.
- We can communicate with your caregiver before, during and after your trip to ensure they are fully aware of your status and safe return.